|Sponsorship & Patronage|
In harmony with the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, PreachingWoman.com™ will be celebrating our 2013 Preaching Woman Empowerment Conference, October 10-12, 2013 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel in Arlington, VA. This conference promises to be one of the most exciting events for women in ministry. We would like for you to be a part of this joyous event not only in attendance, but by your consideration of the opportunity partner with us via patronage or sponsorship.
As the needs for a conference of this magnitude are great, we are providing various levels of patronage or sponsorship opportunities. Please consider one or more of the following gifts:
- This opportunity gets you ultimate exposure to our conference audience and website audience! We will provide you with a vendor's table at the conference; you will occupy a full page cover ad in our commemorative booklet; we will announce your company/ministry name during both general sessions as a premier sponsor, include your company/ministry information in each of our registration gift bags (provided by you), and include your company name on our screen advertisements. In addition, we will provide your business or ministry with a free web banner advertisement on our website for 1 year. This is the best value!
- Take full advantage of our highly captive conference audience! As we anticipate more than 300+ registered women amidst our significant walk-in public traffic during our evening empowerment sessions, which will include various business women and men. We will provide you with a vendor's table at the conference; a full page ad in our commemorative booklet; promote your logo and website address on our general session program; and announce your company/ministry name during our daily workshop sessions. This is a great value!
- Get your name out there! This is a great opportunity to promote your ministry or business, and gain the name recognition amidst our national audience of women. We will provide your business or ministry with a ½ page ad in our commemorative booklet; we will list you in our acknowledgements on our general session program, we will include your business card (provided by you) in all of registration bags.
Other opportunities for sponsorship are as follows:
· Donate 400+ marketing items with your ministry or company logo (notebooks, notepads, highlighters, stress balls, key chains, magnets, etc.)
· Donate 400+ bag stuffers: (hand lotions, hair products, cosmetics, with your company's logo etc.)
· Donate any other amount of financial support: (all proceeds will go towards other conference expenses to include honorariums, marketing initiatives, hotel expenses, etc.) And are tax deductable!
CONFERENCE COMMEMORATIVE BOOKLET ADs
This conference promises to be one of the most exciting events for women in ministry and we would like for you to be a part of this joyous event by embracing an opportunity to become a patron or sponsor decorated in our commemorative program booklet.
The 2013Preaching Woman Empowerment Conference Commemorative Booklet is a publication that you do not want to be left out of! Being listed as a sponsor or patron in this booklet will give you the extraordinary opportunity to be previewed by hundreds of our highly focused and captive audience of preaching women, ministry associates, and guests. The booklet will feature dynamic photos, and congratulatory remarks, and ministry/business listings from various ministries, pastors, supporters, and commercial community members from across the nation; and will be distributed to all of our registered attendees. Additionally, your information will be listed in the programs provided during our Evening Empowerment Services.
Conference Speakers and Detail Links
Our theme for this exciting conference is "Advancing the Kingdom, the Power, and the Glory: Now!" (Matthew 6:13). Our guest speakers will include the dynamic Dr. Medina Pullings of Richmond, VA; Evg. Sandra Riley of Chicago, IL; and Evg. Nichelle Early as conference host and speaker, amidst other phenomenal workshop facilitators. Please visit the www.PreachingWoman.com web site for more specific conference details.